Well I am most certainly pregnant. The coordinator at the clinic called and confirmed. However my number was not as high as they like. They like to see 60. Mine is 27. She did say though that one of the embryos could have implanted later than they expected.
She said to think positive and that we want to see that 27 doubled on Wednesday. Come on 54!!!!! :)
For now I'm just going to praise God that I'm even pregnant and keep thinking thoughts of 54. ;)
On another note I'm having an allergic reaction to the PIO. She said that because my numbers are low they don't want to change me to a suppository just yet. So she asked how bad the rash was and if I could stand to keep doing the PIO even with the rash. I said yes I can! I'll do anything for my baby!!!
Sometimes having a wide rump helps. LOL For me it means I still have plenty of room to do injections. :)
She said if the numbers double on Wednesday then we can go to the suppositories.
Thanks for the prayers. Please keep them coming!!! Come on lucky number 54!!!!!
April 2022
3 years ago
Praying for 54 on Wednesday! :)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear! Praying for big numbers on Wednesday and hope your rash gets better!!
ReplyDeletePraying that your numbers double!! And I had an allergic reaction to the PIO as well. It never got too bad though and I hope that yours doesn't either. Praying!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCOME ON 54!!! It's gonna happen! I got a rash too but mine went away! I found that I wasn't shooting the needle STRAIGHT in but angling it a bit and once I changed that, no more rash! I got it at about exactly the same time as you! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful! I agree with the coordinator that your babies may have simply implanted a little later. If you had a negative test on Fri, your numbers are probably just right. May God grow those babies (and numbers)!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your gracious response to me from your last post. My numbers yesterday were 86! I first got a + test on Thursday. Our concern was that the tests seemed to be getting lighter rather than darker, but either way those dollar tree tests are still showing only a light "shadow." You can't argue with the blood test though and 86 seems about right for when we first got a + so hopefully we'll have an increase on Wed. also.
May it be for both of us.
Thanks for the suggestions on the rash. I'll let DH know so he can watch more carefully next time. So far it hasn't spread anymore.
ReplyDeleteLAURA!!! That's GREAT!!!! I'm SO happy for you. Prayers that your numbers continue to increase as well!!!
praying they double (I say triple!!) : )
ReplyDelete