Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beta #2!!!!

My beta was 27 on Monday and was 62 today!!!!! Praise God my baby is growing!!!! The coordinator said the Dr wanted to see at least 50 for me today and so a 62 is "excellent"!!!!!

She said he wants one more beta sometime next week and then we can schedule an ultrasound!!!!!!

Thanks for the prayers for our numbers!!!! Now I'm going to just enjoy being pregnant. :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to see the ultrasound pic of your precious one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fills me with so much hope. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blessing. We are thrilled for you. Our news was not what we had hoped. 86 on Monday only climbed to 119 yesterday. I will have one more done on Friday, but my husband and I feel confident that this journey is over. We've had 3 transfers and all of our embryos are gone. It is hard, but God is faithful and we have no regrets. We have His peace in the midst of our grieving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, I'm so sorry you didn't get the results you'd hoped for. I'll be praying so hard that tomorrow you are given some hope. Hugs to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a great Beta.
    Laura: I'm so sorry...I hope Friday brings you a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! So glad to hear that! Praising God with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JEN! YIPPEE! SO HAPPY FOR YOU FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started following your blog a few weeks ago and just wanted to say Congratulations and God bless! EA is new to us, so thanks for the encouragement. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Jen I am SO glad I listened to your recommendation and went with Dr Kumar!!!

    Welcome Ellie! Hope your journey is a smooth one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We actually did get some good news on Fri. From Mon to Wed our beta only went up 38%, but from Wed to Fri. it went up 84%. So there is still some hope. We'll go back on Wed. Thanks for praying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great news Laura!!! Please keep me posted!!!

    ReplyDelete