Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello from California!!!

We made it safely to CA yesterday. It's 4:30am here and I can't sleep. I woke up to take my shot and now can't go back to sleep.

It still hasn't hit me why I'm here. Every once in a while I'll think "oh yeah, I get my babies.". LOL. It's all just so surreal.

Today I go for my mock transfer at 11:00.

I ended up getting here and realizing I didn't have my ice pack. So last night and this morning I did my shots without it and it actually hurt LESS without the ice! I was really surprised.

We rented a town car to drive us to the hotel since neither of us wanted to drive in this traffic. It was SO cool to have someone standing at baggage claim with a sign with my last name on it. I've never gotten that sort of special treatment so I figured right now would be when I deserve the treat. :-)

I'm going to try to go back to sleep now. Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!!

Thank you God for this opportunity and for the wonderful genetic parents who gave us these 16 precious babies.

5 comments:

  1. I've loved watching your journey and am praying for a successful pregnancy as a result! May God's will be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a great mock transfer day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Praying for your FET and and a successful pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Dr. K I said HELLO! HUGS AND PRAYERS! Enjoy CA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SO much all the prayers and well wishes. It means so much to have this support.

    ReplyDelete