My transfer went great. I was so pleased to find out none of my babies went home to be with the Lord. They thawed 2 and both survived!!! Dr. K said one was excellent quality and one was very good, but it had some fragmentation. BOTH were already hatching out and looked like little figure eights.
The transfer went very quickly. We spoke with the nurse, then embrologist, then Dr. K. Next thing I know they are putting me in the procedure room. I took the valium and it made me VERY sleepy. (and a little giggly too LOL) I was so at peace and relaxed the whole time. I saw the little flash of light Dr. K told me I might see. It was so cool seeing my babies being put in. Then he touched me on the arm and said, "everything went great, now get some rest." Before I left the nurse said Dr. K wanted to tell me goodbye. He came over and gave me a few more instructions and then told me he was very confident this would be a success for me.
Thanks so much to Dr. Kumar and his staff for everything. I HIGHLY recommend him.
August 23rd is the pregnancy test day!!! Now I just to keep from goingout and POAS obsessively. LOL
April 2022
3 years ago
yay! such good news. I'm so happy to hear this. I will be praying for a positive test!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! I too had a transfer today. We had 2 adopted blasts left after 2 previous unsuccessful transfers. Both survived the thaw! My preg test will be the same day as yours. May God bless us both with beautiful babies! I'll be praying for you and checking for your updates.
ReplyDeleteGreat news - Hope to hear more great news soon! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! Come on 8/23!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Great to hear everything went well! Now comes the hard part! =) Try to relax and enjoy being PUPO!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Laura!!! How neat that we share a transfer date!!! Best of luck to you too!!!
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITED FOR YOU JEN!!
ReplyDelete